The lawyers at Rutherford ♦ Weinstein Law Group represent clients in a wide range of areas, — from East Tennessee and Knoxville personal injury to East Tennessee and Knoxville DUI and other work in all courts in the state of Tennessee. One of our Knoxville lawyers is also licensed and has practiced in the courts of Maryland and the District of Columbia as well.
Attorneys are responsible for making any legal decisions, as well as overseeing the progress and details of each case. A Knoxville auto accident lawyer, Knoxville personal injury attorney, Knoxville Social Security Disability lawyer, Knoxville DUI lawyer, and our other legal professionals strive to thoroughly explain your rights to you and to answer any questions you may have. They work hard to try to protect your rights. If a lawsuit is necessary, a Knoxville lawyer will represent you and advise you throughout the litigation process.
In addition to the East Tennessee and Knoxville attorneys who supervise your case, we have a solid team of professionals who provide support to both you and your attorney throughout the settlement or litigation process. This team includes paralegals and legal secretaries.
Their duties include contacting and working with insurance carriers, doctors, and other people vital to your case; drafting and organizing documents for trial or settlement; and preparing trial exhibits and expert testimony. Any of the members of your team will be able to assist you in better understanding what is happening during your case and/or what to expect during the litigation process.
Read more about:
- Social Security Disability benefits: Despite all the stories out there about how easy it is to get Social Security Disability or Supplemental Security Income [“SSI”], it’s harder than you think to get these federal benefits, probably necessitating a Knoxville disability lawyer. […More]
- Personal Injury: No one ever hopes to be in a car wreck, but the odds are that sooner or later It will happen to you, raising the need for a Knoxville auto accident lawyer. There are many potholes you can fall into if you are thinking about making a personal injury claim. […More]
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI): Knoxville DUI attorney Glen B. Rutherford has been representing clients accused of DUI for over thirty years combined in the courts of East Tennessee. […More]
- Defective Products/Product Liability: If you or someone you love has been injured as a result of a defective or unreasonably dangerous product, you can fill out the email form above, or call our law firm at (865) 544-0550 for a free consultation. […More]
- Nursing Home Abuse or Neglect: Our population is aging. Presently, more than 1.5 million people live in nursing homes. Although some nursing homes provide good care, others subject helpless residents to needless suffering and even death. Abuse is an unfortunate but prevalent reality of our current care system. If you, or someone you love, is a nursing home resident, you need to be prepared to stop abuse before it occurs. If you, or someone you know, has been the victim of nursing home abuse, it is important to act quickly. […More]
- Family Law (divorce, custody, etc.): Glen Rutherford has decades of experience representing people in Knoxville family law matters, including divorce, custody and child support matters. […More]